Your company, church or organization can sponsor a Habitat house!
Make a profound difference in the lives of a local, hardworking family. Your group can “adopt” a home building project, making a commitment to contribute funds for a home’s building materials costs.
Sponsoring a Habitat home represents one of the most visible investments in the future of Teton County that you or your organization can make. Your initial investment of materials and time will pay a lifetime of dividends for a Habitat partner family and help ensure the diversity of our Teton County community.
As a sponsor, you can experience the fun and rewards that come from making a house a reality — from excavation to the home’s dedication. Habitat for Humanity will be your partner every step of the way, ensuring that your experience is fun, safe, meaningful and successful! You will receive high profile recognition for your sponsorship. Sponsorship also benefits to your company, church, or organization. You can encourage members of your group to volunteer at the sponsored house and see the tangible results of their efforts. Building with Habitat has proven to be an excellent team-building experience.
What you do:
- Enlist Volunteers: Volunteers at least 16 years of age can help build. No experience is necessary! Non-construction volunteers are needed too.
- Help Build the House: Construction typically lasts 16-24 weeks. Skilled supervision is provided, and you can work alongside our partner family and our dedicated volunteers.
- Attend the Home Dedication: The house is built, the family has received the keys, your only responsibility now is to celebrate a job well done!
What Habitat Does:
- Secures the construction site. Sites can be located wherever we can obtain land in Teton County.
- Selects the homeowner family.
- Provides all building materials, blueprints, permits, etc.
- Provides skilled construction supervision.
- Provides volunteers as needed.
- Recognizes and publicizes home sponsors (based on level of funding).
Full and partial home sponsorships are available.
For more infomation, please call (307) 734-0828 or complete the form below.